All Saints Multi Lacquer Lip & Eye Toppers
Eye and lip safe, these transformative lacquers can be worn alone on the eyes or lips, or, paired over an eyeshadow or lipstick with wild results.
In the All Saints Collection, there are 3 holographic toppers and one opaque gold. These can also be flavored in strawberry, vanilla or none. Default is none. Make Your selection below.
- PETA Certified Vegan & Cruelty Free
- Paraben Free
- Eye & Lip Safe
- Hand Made In The USA & Uk
- Talc Free
- Non Sticky
- Long Wearing
- Non Bleeding
- Doe Foot Applicator
NET WEIGHT: .25 FL OZ (7.4 ML)
• An opaque gold lacquer, perfect for a full coverage, avant-garde lip or a liquid gold eye effect. This formula is extremely metallic, high-shine, and the name “Gold” just isn’t gold enough to describe.
• A delicate pink lip and eye topper with a slight blue shift that is full of sparkle. She’s sparkly, reflective, and very glamorous. Anyone digging glossy, sparkly eyes lately? She plays really well with friends and layers over other products on the eyes and lips beautifully.
• A little bit of peach, a little bit of copper. She’s metallic, can be worn in varying opacity, and has hypnotizing copper sparkles, perfect for the season. Try her over your red lipsticks and prepare to be wowed.
• An extremely versatile topper that can be worn sheer as a wash of sparkly blue✨or worn over darker shades as an intense transformer. We love pairing her with black eyeshadow on the eyes and lips.
*DO NOT USE IF ALLERGIC TO INGREDIENTS
Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Mica,
Caster Oil, Red #30, Red 7, Blue #1, Red 40, Yellow 5, Red 6, Yellow 6, Red 33, Orange 5, Red 27, Red 21, Manganese Violet, Sunflower Oil, Annatto, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Polyethylene, Tin Oxide, Terephalate, Aluminum, Polyurethane 33, Pigment, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Synthetic Fluorophylogopite, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Copper Powder, Silicon Dioxide, Zinc Stearate, Bismuth Oxychloride.