All Saints Multi Lacquer Lip & Eye Toppers
Eye and lip safe, these transformative lacquers can be worn alone on the eyes or lips, or, paired over an eyeshadow or lipstick with wild results.
In the All Saints Collection, there are 3 holographic toppers and one opaque gold. These can also be flavored in strawberry, vanilla or none. Default is none. Make Your selection below.
- PETA Certified Vegan & Cruelty Free
- Paraben Free
- Eye & Lip Safe
- Hand Made In The USA & Uk
- Talc Free
- Non Sticky
- Long Wearing
- Non Bleeding
NET WEIGHT: .5 FL OZ NOW 15 ML !!!
• An opaque gold lacquer, perfect for a full coverage, avant-garde lip or a liquid gold eye effect. This formula is extremely metallic, high-shine, and the name “Gold” just isn’t gold enough to describe.
• A delicate pink lip and eye topper with a slight blue shift that is full of sparkle. She’s sparkly, reflective, and very glamorous. Anyone digging glossy, sparkly eyes lately? She plays really well with friends and layers over other products on the eyes and lips beautifully.
• A little bit of peach, a little bit of copper. She’s metallic, can be worn in varying opacity, and has hypnotizing copper sparkles, perfect for the season. Try her over your red lipsticks and prepare to be wowed.
• An extremely versatile topper that can be worn sheer as a wash of sparkly blue✨or worn over darker shades as an intense transformer. We love pairing her with black eyeshadow on the eyes and lips.
*DO NOT USE IF ALLERGIC TO INGREDIENTS
Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Mica,
Caster Oil, Red #30, Red 7, Blue #1, Red 40, Yellow 5, Red 6, Yellow 6, Red 33, Orange 5, Red 27, Red 21, Manganese Violet, Sunflower Oil, Annatto, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Polyethylene, Tin Oxide, Terephalate, Aluminum, Polyurethane 33, Pigment, Synthetic Fluorophylogopite, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Copper Powder, Silicon Dioxide, Zinc Stearate, Bismuth Oxychloride.
I admit I was skeptical when I heard “non sticky” but it is 100% true. They must be made with fairy dust or unicorn poop or some exotic ingredients because they are amazing. They are so incredibly comfortable on the lips without stickiness or those nasty strings when you open your mouth slightly. I have always been a straight up lipstick girl but they totally have me converted. I bought this in pink and my daughter has already stolen it from me. The first day she wore it to school “everyone loved it”. I’m anxiously waiting for my next paycheck so I can get Fireside and the gold one! Very very well done The Collective Cosmetics! Keep up the awesome work!
These appear to have different finishes and opacities. I have all four. The gold is opaque. Completely opaque. It’s great on the eyes too. The pink is sparkly and duochrome, metallic as well, and is buildable but can be worn sheer. The blue is similar, a little more sheer than the pink but can be built but not completely opaque. The peach one is frosty and medium coverage, could be opaque. It isn’t as sparkly as the pink or blue, but is much more color shift and prismatic color.
These shades are more interesting in person than photos can depict. They have a little sparkle, some duo-chrome, shifting colors. They’re really transformative. I don’t notice them to be sticky, and they’re one of few glosses that sits on the eyes and lips without clumping up in the creases. Strawberry is my favorite scent.